Refrigerator/Freezer Recycling Rebate Program (Rebate Pickup)
Program Selected : PNM
PNM Refrigerator Recycling Program
Please enter your zip code to schedule your Unit Pickup.
Requirements for Program Participation
1. The refrigerator or freezer must be clean, empty, defrosted, and in working condition.
2. The unit must be between 10 and 30 cu ft in size (dorm-sized refrigerators do not qualify).
3. You must be a current PNM customer .
4. There is a limit of two units per residential PNM account per year and no limit for commercial PNM accounts.
5. If you are recycling one side-by-side refrigerator, it will be considered as one appliance for recycling. It will not be counted as two separate units.
6. Recycling appliance must be disconnected from waterlines prior to the pickup crew's arrival.
7. An adult, 18 years of age or older, must be present to sign and release the unit at the time of the pickup.
8. The unit needs to be plugged in and running on the day of the pickup.
You must provide clear and safe access to your appliances for the removal team.
They will not risk injury or be able to move personal effects or modify your home
(e.g.: remove door or railings) to remove the unit(s).
PNM Refrigerator Recycling Program...
And don’t forget, you’ll get a $50 rebate recycling your old refrigerator responsibly...
If you have any questions about the PNM Refrigerator Recycling Program, or if you would like to schedule your pickup by phone, please feel free to contact our customer service center toll-free at