Refrigerator/Freezer Recycling Rebate Program (Rebate Pickup)
Program Selected : Avista Spokane
Utility Power Company
Please enter your zip code to schedule your Unit Pickup.
Requirements for Program Participation
1. The refrigerator or freezer must be clean, empty, defrosted, and in working condition.
2. The unit must meet the size requirement which is 10 cu ft - 30 cu ft.
3. You must be a current electric customer of a utility district that is offering the recycling program.
4. An adult, 18 years of age or older, must be present to sign and release the unit at the time of the pickup.
5. If you are recycling one side-by-side refrigerator, it will be considered as one appliance for recycling. It will not be counted as two separate units.
6. The unit needs to be plugged in and running on the day of the pickup.
7. Recycling appliance must be disconnected from waterlines prior to the pick up crew's arrival.
You must provide clear and safe access to your appliances for the removal team.
They will not risk injury or be able to move personal effects or modify your home
(e.g.: remove door or railings) to remove the unit(s).
Avista Spokane Recycling Rebate Program...
And dont forget; a rebate of $30 will be given to you for your effort in recycling responsibly...
If you have any questions about the recycling program, or if you would like to schedule your pickup date by phone; please feel free to contact our customer service center toll free at