Refrigerator/Freezer Recycling Rebate Program (Rebate Pickup)
Program Selected : PNM
Please enter your [ZipCode] to schedule your Unit Pickup.
Why participation is important to you
1. Old refrigerators and freezers are not bio-degradable. This is why states like California and Illinois have laws that prohibit dumping these appliances into land fills.
2. Because of the way appliances have to be recycled, many recycling companies have to charge a fee to pick up and recycle your old appliances. When you enroll in this program, we pick it up and recycle your old refrigerator or freezer for free.
3. Old refrigerators and freezers typically use two times more electricity than newer models that are being produced today. If everybody tries to do their part to conserve energy and to recycle responsibly, this could help manage our energy resources well into the future.
Requirements for Program Participation
1. The refrigerator or freezer must be in working condition.
2. The unit must meet the size requirement set by your utility company.
3. You must be a current customer of a utility district that is offering the recycling program.
4. Refrigerator/Freezer must be in a clean, working order.
5. The size limit of the refrigerator/freezer is 10cu ft-27cu ft.
PNM Recycling Rebate Program...
And dont forget; A rebate of $30 will be given to you for your effort in recycling responsibly...
If you have any questions about the recycling program, or if you would like to schedule your pickup date by phone; please feel free to contact our customer service center toll free at